Trust us, CHOOSE US. We want you to have a healthy life.
We are here to answer all your Frequently Asked Questions
There is no minimum order for purchase.
We accept Gpay, Paytm, Master card, Visa, Cash on delivery.
Yes. Insulins are available with 5% discount.
Contact us : 0471-2720006, 3582001
+91-9995007934/07943/07958 (whatsapp available)
In order to process your order quickly, we need the following details from you.
- Your address/contact number
- Your prescription (required for the order of Prescription medicines).
- Your payment details.
Yes, you may buy other substitutes only if your prescription lists the salt names instead of a specific brand name
Covid Help Guide
- Yes, you can perform a self-test at home or anywhere in your comfort and yield a faster result.
- Be strict to use antigen tests of high-quality brands only (We only provide the best quality products, as your safety is our priority).
- Perform the test following the particular test kit’s manual.
- If the result is positive:- Stay isolated, wear a mask and practice all covid procedures for cure & prevention measures to avoid spreading.
- If the result is negative:-It is not the ultimate level. Repeat the test continuously with at least 24 hours gap between the tests.
- Some test kits can only be used once and some can be repeatedly used. Get a expert consultation for the usage.
Neglecting the immunity level or vaccination, wearing a mask is always a safeguard against illnesses. Masks offer protection against all variants of viruses and many diseases can be controlled because they act as a barrier, trap, and filter out virus particles from the air one breathe. Omicron contains more virus content than Delta which infects and multiplies 70 times faster than Delta. Even though the performance of masks is reduced still they are a useful product for prevention. N95 or KN95 masks are efficient among the masks for the purpose. For perfect output masks must be used as below:
• Tight Fit masks without any gap and no exhalation valves/vents to allow virus entry.
• Two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric
• Utilize a nose wire to prevent air from leaking out of the top.
It is always a doubtful matter that if you wear a disposable mask for a short time or only just once you should throw out it or not? Not exactly.
The two most common types of disposable masks under the medical are grade surgical masks and N95 respirators.
1 Surgical masks are loose-fitting face coverings used by medical professionals as personal protective equipment (PPE) and also by sick patients.
2 N95 respirators are tight-fitting masks that filter at least 95% of the particles in the air to minimize the wearer’s exposure to viruses and bacteria. They are worn by healthcare workers and first responders who are caring for the sick and don’t want to get infected.
If you want to reuse disposable masks then:
1 While taking the mask off after use, wash your hands or use sanitizer before you do so. Do it for the straps and avoid touching the actual mask directly.
2 Don’t place them on dirty surfaces, including inside your purse, on an unclean surface, or don’t hold it in your hand. When not in use, store them in a breathable container, like a paper bag or open Tupperware container. Plastic bags or other storage containers that seal off the air completely should not be used.
3 A surgical mask or N95 respirator should only be reused by the same person, never share it with others.
4 Long time usage is better than taking off and on more times as it minimizes contact between your hands, the mask, and other surfaces thereby reducing the risk of spreading infectious particles.
5 Sanitize your mask before reuse using UV rays (a form of light) and vaporized hydrogen peroxide and avoid using a liquid disinfectant as it is harmful if you inhale it.
- Masks- Surgical,Non-surgical,N95,Tripple Layer.
- Face shields
- N95 masks
- Shoe covers
- Head covers
- Anti-Bacterial Wipes
- Infra Red Forehead Thermometer
The risk of pets spreading the virus that causes COVID-19 in people is considerably low but people can spread COVID-19 to their pets. Few pets who had close contact with COVID-19 affected individuals have been contracted with the virus. But it is not sure about how the virus affects animals. But till date, no pets have died from COVID-19. Usually, there are no symptoms among them, but if they express then the symptoms may be fever, appearing sluggish/lethargic, coughing/sneezing, shortness of breath, runny nose, eye discharge, vomiting, diarrhea e.t.c
If they are detected with the virus then:
• Isolate & keep them safe.
• Clean and disinfect their place & products.
• Give proper attention.
Humans while handling them must follow all preventive methods.
The viruses affecting humans & animals are different.