Our Human breed is currently suffering from the tragic & terrible Coronavirus pandemic. Already many have experienced the trouble and still, the consequences are increasing. Covid transfers when you are exposed to their saliva or been near them when they have coughed, sneezed or talked. If you are not taking any preventive measures then you are at risk, when you live with or provide homecare or intimately mingle with someone who has contracted the virus. Apart from the preventive measures, you have to give equal preference to the essential needs to be met with post pandemic healthcare as well.
Some common symptoms of the contagious disease are Dry cough, Fever, Tiredness, Sore throat, Breathlessness, Loss of smell and taste.
Preventions are better than Cure, But Cure is essential when we Endure. We are here to cure you with our Covid Essentials.
The Primarily needful Covid essentials at home.
Covid Test kit, Mask ,Face sheild , Oximeter , Gloves , Hand Sanitizer, Handwash.
Day by day the need for covid essentials is increasing as the spread and effect of the disease is enhancing. The situation is going worse and thus the usage of mask & hand sanitizers are a compulsory need now.
As per CDC recommendations for source control among the general public and health care personnel (HCP) face masks that cover the wearer’s nose and mouth have been used. Among the masks, we are still confused about which one is the best. But as per the Disease Control's Centres even though each mask has its efficiency level it will be effective only when it is used correctly & compulsorily.
1. N95 mask: The best as per the norms of the US-based NIOSH. Sometimes referred to as “respirators.”
2. KN95 and KF94 masks: Effective and comfier. KN95s are governed by Chinese standards and KF94s are governed by a Korean standard. They are also sometimes referred to as “respirators.”
3.Surgical-style masks: Not effective as above ones but still efficient if used properly.
4. Cloth masks: Not effective as the above ones but still good as they are readily accessible.
5. Air Pop Light SE Mask: A peaked shape Mask with a cushioned seal around the nose that absorbs moisture and prevents my glasses from fogging a best for Office which is independently certified by several international product testing and quality assurance companies, and they are an ASTM-certified Level 2.
6. Double-mask(a surgical mask + a cloth mask): Not efficient as per CDC. Because the tightness of any N95 mask that fits your face is disturbed by the cloth mask.
To make COVID testing more widely available, in more places at their comfort we have to make use of the Covid test kit. It is more beneficial as the individuals collect their samples without an expert’s guidance to test themselves. Just as its importance our home test will be affordable, accessible, and ensure confidence in the home-testing process.
People are mostly confused with the usage of face masks & face shields. The face mask is to block the entry of liquids of droplets through the breathing air entering through the nose or mouth. But Face shield builds a complete barrier for your face by blocking any droplets and other kinds of dirt to enter your face. It is complete protection for the facial area,i.e face, nose, and eyes. Our branded quality products block dangerous particles like debris or dust particles, chemical splashes or sprays, bodily fluids, and potentially infectious materials to enter your facial area.
A pulse oximeter may not detect COVID-19. Some may feel very sick with high oxygen levels, and some may feel alright, with low oxygen levels. But if someone has COVID-19, a pulse oximeter may help them keep watch over their health and know if they need medical care.
Oxygen levels for dark-skinned people are higher than they are.
Oxygen level differs when someone feels short of breath, breaths faster than usual.
Some feel too sick to do their usual daily activities, even if a pulse oximeter says their oxygen levels are normal.
When you are at home you can rinse your hand frequently. When not at home gloves can help you a lot. Best medical gloves are made from latex or rubber, thick and stretchy. Proper usage of them can only the proper output. Gloves must be removed, by pulling from the wrist & turning them inside out. The External-facing side of the glove must not be in contact again. Also, all the surfaces and products touched with gloved hands must be cleansed.
Washing hands is the best and most effective way to eradicate germs from your hands. We touch eyes, nose, mouth or touch a contaminated area, prepare or eat food or drinks, and cough or sneeze with our hands, Thus hands are the most usable area and thus it is the primary area of cleanliness. Hands must be therefore properly washed before & after preparing or eating food, handling medical cases like injuries or treatments and after using a toilet, coughing or sneezing, and after handling pets. We are confident to assure you best quality hand washes for your hygiene.
The best way to prevent the spread of the virus is regularly clean your hands with soap and water. But it is not always possible. Hand sanitizers are always a handy factor and thus very helpful at this state. CDC recommends that consumers use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 60% alcohol. Waterless hand sanitizer requires less time compared to hand washing and acts quickly to kill microorganisms on hands. They reduce bacterial counts on the hands and do not promote antimicrobial resistance. They are more accessible than sinks and less irritating to the skin than soap and water. Some can even improve skin conditions.
Neglecting the immunity level or vaccination, wearing a mask is always a safeguard against illnesses. Masks offer protection against all variants of viruses and many diseases can be controlled because they act as a barrier, trap, and filter out virus particles from the air one breathe. Omicron contains more virus content than Delta which infects and multiplies 70 times faster than Delta. Even though the performance of masks is reduced still they are a useful product for prevention. N95 or KN95 masks are efficient among the masks for the purpose. For perfect output masks must be used as below:
• Tight Fit masks without any gap and no exhalation valves/vents to allow virus entry.
• Two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric
• Utilize a nose wire to prevent air from leaking out of the top.
- Yes, you can perform a self-test at home or anywhere in your comfort and yield a faster result.
- Be strict to use antigen tests of high-quality brands only (We only provide the best quality products, as your safety is our priority).
- Perform the test following the particular test kit’s manual.
- If the result is positive:- Stay isolated, wear a mask and practice all covid procedures for cure & prevention measures to avoid spreading.
- If the result is negative:-It is not the ultimate level. Repeat the test continuously with at least 24 hours gap between the tests.
- Some test kits can only be used once and some can be repeatedly used. Get a expert consultation for the usage.
It is always a doubtful matter that if you wear a disposable mask for a short time or only just once you should throw out it or not? Not exactly.
The two most common types of disposable masks under the medical are grade surgical masks and N95 respirators.
1 Surgical masks are loose-fitting face coverings used by medical professionals as personal protective equipment (PPE) and also by sick patients.
2 N95 respirators are tight-fitting masks that filter at least 95% of the particles in the air to minimize the wearer’s exposure to viruses and bacteria. They are worn by healthcare workers and first responders who are caring for the sick and don’t want to get infected.
If you want to reuse disposable masks then:
1 While taking the mask off after use, wash your hands or use sanitizer before you do so. Do it for the straps and avoid touching the actual mask directly.
2 Don’t place them on dirty surfaces, including inside your purse, on an unclean surface, or don’t hold it in your hand. When not in use, store them in a breathable container, like a paper bag or open Tupperware container. Plastic bags or other storage containers that seal off the air completely should not be used.
3 A surgical mask or N95 respirator should only be reused by the same person, never share it with others.
4 Long time usage is better than taking off and on more times as it minimizes contact between your hands, the mask, and other surfaces thereby reducing the risk of spreading infectious particles.
5 Sanitize your mask before reuse using UV rays (a form of light) and vaporized hydrogen peroxide and avoid using a liquid disinfectant as it is harmful if you inhale it.
Mild symptoms are: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea.
Serious symptoms are:
• Trouble breathing
• Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
• New confusion
• Inability to wake or stay awake
• Bluish lips or face
• Sudden confusion
Difference between COVID-19 & common Flu
|Caused due to Infection with a new corona virus.||Caused due to Infection with influenza viruses|
|Spreads more easily.||Not easier to spread compared to COVID-19.|
|Causes more serious illnesses||Does not cause serious illnesses compared to COVID-19.|
|Delay in expressing symptoms||Expresses symptoms quickly compared to COVID-19.|
Spread of virus
The virus spreads mainly between people who are in close contact. From an infected person’s mouth or nose in small liquid particles when they cough, sneeze, speak, sing or breathe.
Another person can get contracted when infectious particles are inhaled (aerosol/airborne transmission) or if infectious particles come into direct contact with the eyes, nose, or mouth (droplet transmission).
If you touch a contaminated countertop or doorknob where the virus can live on surfaces like plastic and stainless steel for 2 to 3 days and then touch your nose, mouth, or eyes then you may get infected(Surface transmission).
- Get vaccinated at the correct time and follow local guidance on vaccination.
- Maintain social distancing ,i.e Keep a physical distance of at least 1 meter or 6 feet from others, even if they are not sick.
- Maintain a healthier & hygienic environment.
- Prefer open areas with proper ventilation and avoid closed & crowded areas.
- Make strict and proper use of mask.
- Clean your hands regularly with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water especially after a cough or sneeze.
- Cover your mouth & nose using a tissue or a bent elbow and dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Clean the surfaces frequently, which are used by many people.
- Restrict travelling and if needed follow the precautions.
- Analyze your health regularly and if you observe any symptoms then isolate & test yourself to avoid spread.
- Follow proper recommendations and practices while you are in quarantine or in isolation.
- Masks- Surgical,Non-surgical,N95,Tripple Layer.
- Face shields
- N95 masks
- Shoe covers
- Head covers
- Anti-Bacterial Wipes
- Infra Red Forehead Thermometer
The risk of pets spreading the virus that causes COVID-19 in people is considerably low but people can spread COVID-19 to their pets. Few pets who had close contact with COVID-19 affected individuals have been contracted with the virus. But it is not sure about how the virus affects animals. But till date, no pets have died from COVID-19. Usually, there are no symptoms among them, but if they express then the symptoms may be fever, appearing sluggish/lethargic, coughing/sneezing, shortness of breath, runny nose, eye discharge, vomiting, diarrhea e.t.c
If they are detected with the virus then:
• Isolate & keep them safe.
• Clean and disinfect their place & products.
• Give proper attention.
Humans while handling them must follow all preventive methods.
The viruses affecting humans & animals are different.
Trust us, Choose Us.
We want you to have a healthy life.
We take care of your medical & health needs and stand as a leading Pharmacy available at your doorsteps. With our accurate, authoritative & trustworthy performances we are confident to serve you with the best medicines effectively and safely.A proper medical support is always required to maintain your health. Not only adequate medical care services serves you but also adequate availability of medical items is an important requirement.
That is where you need us. We, 5MP PHARMA PRIVATE LIMITED ,provides a wide range of medicines and health care products including health care devices, baby care, women care, personal care, sexual wellness ,health & nutritional products and veterinary medicines in the comfort of your home. You have to give us a call or send in your prescription and get all your medical requirements including covid essentials at affordable prices. With regular follow up and timely reminders we meet our customer demands as a one stop shopping experience.
Covid Essentials: Covid Test Kit|Mask|Oximeter|Gloves|Sanitizer|Handwash.
Health Care:Oral Care| Pain Relief|Eye&Ear Care| Elderly Care.
Personal Care: Skincare Products: Sunscreen| Moistures| Cold Cream| Vanishing Cream| Face Wash, Scrubs| Body Wash| Body Oils| Deodrant| Talcum Powder
Sanitary Pads| Petroleum Jelly| Men’s Grooming Items|Sexual Wellness
Immunity Boosters: Vitamin tablets| Vaporubs| Honey
Healthcare Devices: BP Monitors| Glucose Monitors/Glucometer| Thermometers|Pregnancy Test Cards| inhalers
Nutritions: Protein powders| Nutrition Drinks| Diabetes Care & Nutrition Powder
Baby Care/Mother Care: Infant Formula|Diapers|Wipes|Baby Nutrition Powders| Baby Oils|Creams|Soaps| Toothbrushs
Women Care: Hair Removal cream|Wax|Menstrual Cups|Other Beauty Products
Veterinary Care: Medicines |Nutrition
With fast & friendly services for all your medicine purchases & healthcare needs, we serve you the best
Our mission is to meet our customer demands for new items as being a one-stop shopping experience.